We’re very excited to announce the latest release of the Xuropa Platform.
We’ve been working hard to bring new and improved features to help you be more effective in your work and career.
- Increase platform interactivity
- Make it easier to find electronic design professionals
- Make it easier to manage your Professional Profile
- Make it easier to build professional networks
We’re most excited about our new Professional Network Map tool.
You will find dozens of enhancements throughout the Xuropa Platform. However, here is a list of the major features we’ve added and enhanced in this release.
Summary of New and Enhanced Features
- Visual Professional Network Mapping
- Network distance mapped by career metrics: Specializations, Skills, Employers, Product Reviews, Ratings, and many more
- Understand the proximity of connections within your Professional Network
- Explore the entire community for proximate members you’re not yet connected to
- Explore Professional Profiles, send messages and make connections to build your network
- Enhanced Professional Profiles
- Upload your photograph
- Easier user interface
- Enhanced LinkedIn profile import
- Enhanced Skills and Specialization creation
- Product Rating and Review linking
- Community Search & Navigation
- Find colleagues to make connections
- Find professionals with the skills you need
- Find professionals with the experience you’re looking for
- Navigate the community via your Professional Network Map
- Navigate the community by Field and Specialization
- Contact Database Import and Upload
- Import your contacts from LinkedIn to quickly invite professionals to connect
- Upload your contacts database to quickly invite professionals to connect
- Manage your connections and contacts easily
- Profile Statistics
- Increase statistics to increase network proximity and better promote your expertise
- Your Specializations
- Your Skills
- Your Product Reviews
- Your Product Ratings
- Your Network Connections
Sign in or join the Xuropa Electronic Design Community today and start using the tools to build your career, try new technologies and find new team members.
- The Xuropa Team
This post was written by James Colgan on October 2, 2008